Noticeably improve ride quality and composure, improve handling by reducing rear sway, increase travel capacity (12" typical with shock relo, 14" max), and vastly increase durability over stock flimsy hangers, which cause the annoying Tacoma rear jitters.
- Hammer hangers properly align with the leaf springs!!!
- Version 3: Highest clearance replacement hangers on the market, Features 2 positions: Max droop and now stock location possible by drilling 1 extra hole
- Compatible with EVERY Spring Over Axle (SOA) spring pack on the market and Spring Under Axle (SUA) conversions (4.0” shackles recommended).
- A must for all Tacomas from stock daily driver to fully built (No other mods are required to run these hangers)
- NO LIFT on VERSION 3. (HH version 3 released 8/2020; 4.0" shackles would lower the truck about 1/4" vs stock hanger/shackle.)
Hammer hanger kit includes:
(1) Right hand & (1) Left hand hanger, laser cut and CNC bent 1/4" HSLA 50,000psi (30% stronger) plate structure, fully MIG welded. >>>2 stage powder coat: blast, zinc base prime, semi-gloss black top coat<<<
(4) M14 Class 10.9 (Grade 8 equiv) shackle bolts and lock nuts (fits in OME Dakar bushing sleeves)
(8) 1/2” Grade 8 frame bolts and lock nuts
Designed with factory rivet bolt pattern, but requires drilling out factory rivets thru to ½”
Written instructions provided. If you have longer shocks, longer brake lines ~24"-26" (20” stock) are required.
Trimming of exhaust tailpipe should only be needed with shock relocation and SUA springs) DO NOT ALLOW TAILPIPE TO SHOOT HOT EXHAUST AT HANGER/SHACKLE!!