How do I return/exchange an item?
RETURNS / REFUNDS
Rogue Offroad WILL NOT GIVE A REFUND ON ANY PARTS THAT HAVE NOT BEEN PRE – APPROVED. We require that you email us at [email protected] for a RA# prior to returning any parts. NO CREDIT WILL BE GIVEN ON ANY PARTS RETURNED WITHOUT AN APPROVED RA# INSIDE THE PACKAGE YOU ARE RETURNING TO US
- RMA must be requested up to 30 days after the item is delivered. Any RMA requested after the 30 day cutoff will be declined.
- Item cannot be installed or attempted to be installed, and must be returned in perfect sellable condition in order to receive the full credit.
- Item must be received by us up to 10 days after the RMA is requested.
- Incorrect/damaged merchandise MUST be reported 3 days after receiving the item.
- Customer is responsible for all shipping charges associated with the returned item.
- All return merchandise must be insured for/or greater than the original purchase price at customer’s price to cover the entire contents of the products and packaging. Products damaged during the return ship process back to Rogue Offroad are the full responsibility of the customer and the shipping company in which the customer chooses.
- Any and all return requests will be handled at the discretion of Rogue Offroad
- All returns are subject to 25% restocking fee.
CANCELED OR CHANGED ORDERS
- All orders that are canceled before the package has been processed for shipment are subject to a cancellation fee of $25.00 or 15% whichever is greater.
- Orders that are canceled after they are processed and packaged for shipment will be charged a credit card cancellation fee of $25 plus a 20% restocking fee.
- Packages that have been shipped or are refused at the time of delivery will be charged a 25% restocking fee and all return shipping fees will be a customer expense.
- Orders that need to be changed (excluding substitutions for back orders and orders that have not yet been processed) will be subject to a $25 intercept fee as well as an additional 24 hour order delay. The $25 intercept fee includes orders that have been built (coil overs), orders that are already on the table, orders that have been boxed, and orders that are on the pallet, orders that need to swap out payment methods etc.
- Additionally, If the order has already shipped there will be a $15 fee for each box, as well as any shipping charges accrued.
By clicking the Place order button you are authorizing the above total to be billed to your card and the sale is final, NO CREDITS OR CHANGES CAN BE APPLIED ONCE YOUR ORDER IS CONFIRMED.